Sky & Weather
Our Sky & Weather Module from our Nature Series is an introductory collection of lessons, fun facts, graphics and hands-on nature journaling activities to observe and appreciate different elements of the sky and weather.
Your kids will learn to:
- Identify the main basic elements of weather as it relates to sun and climates
- Understand the main mechanisms of precipitation
- Predict weather based on observable elements
- Identify different types of clouds
- Explore interesting trivia about weather
- Expand nature journaling skills
Inside the module you will find:
- 16 pages of colorful, printable lessons and engaging activities
- 4 hands-on nature journaling prompts
- Activity worksheets and writing cues
- Parent tips to facilitate nature journaling and weather studies
This is a digital product for immediate download.